We are currently recruiting for Care Assistants to enhance our night team. If you’re a kind, warm and compassionate person and like to have a positive impact on peoples’ lives, then working as a Care Assistant will be the right role for you.
As a Care Assistant you will be:
• Delivering quality personal care to each of our residents
• Supporting them with daily activities such as washing, dressing, eating and maintaining personal hygiene
• Providing care, warmth, and kindness to help make a difference
• Developing relationships with relatives to help support you in understanding their needs and developing the personal care
To succeed you will be
• A team player who engages well with others
• Strong communicator and influencer
• Energetic and hard-working
• Flexible and adaptable to change
• Passionate about offering superior services and want to make a difference
• A glass half full person, with a sense of humour and a positive outlook
If you possess these qualities then experience of working as a Care Assistant isn’t necessary. We provide you with excellent learning, development and support opportunities, to equip you with the knowledge and skills to make a real difference in the role.